Pom Pom jumpers seem to be all the rage this season and I’ve picked out some of the ones which I like and would actually wear. I think they are fun and festive and add a bit of variety to the normal everyday outfit. There were some amazing ones on the the high street but most have sold out online but it’s worth a look in their brick and mortar stores. All of these jumpers will look amazing dressed up or down, I say anything goes with this trend!
- Sportmax Agamia Pom Pom Jumper from Harrods is the most expensive out of my pompom jumper selection and also the most simplistic one but if you want to try this style and still be able to wear the jumper once the trend is over then black on black is the way to go.
- Oversized PomPoms Sweater from Zara is one of my favourites as the colour is gorgeous and it seems so soft and cozy to wear. Great price point and comes in two other colours, navy and grey with multi coloured pompoms which seems to be sold out online.
- Pom-pom Jumper by George Asda is the cheapest of the bunch if you want to jump on the bandwagon, then it’s perfect to try. I love how bright and colourful the pompoms look against the grey jumper.
- PS by Paul Smith POM POM – Jumper from Zalando is a bit more of a stylish take on the theme with attention to detail given to the jumper with added geometric prints to give the jumper that extra bit of snazziness!
- Christmas Jumper by Boden is gorgeous, similar to the Asda one but obviously made with different material wool and cashmere hence the higher price point but still reasonably priced for the materials used. I love the tones of the pompoms, the darker shades gives it more of a wintery vibe and I love the colour detail around the collar and cuffs.