This year has gone by so quickly that I feel like I haven’t even had a chance to enjoy the purchases I made during the year. If like me you’ve left your Christmas shopping to the last minute, I’ve put together a little gift guide to inspire you. I’ve rummaged around the house, in my bedroom and through everyone else’s to find some items that we’ve bought throughout the year that we have enjoyed using which I think will made great gifts this Christmas which will last for many Christmases to come. Most of the items that I’ve chosen to feature are quite high end but they are just to give you an idea of what you could buy, especially if you’re in a last minute pickle. It’s too late to receive orders placed online now so all of the items listed below will be in most shopping centres.
1)Bose SoundLink AE2 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones £169.99 – I featured these headphones in blue in my gift guide for him as my boyfriend, brother and I all bought these headphones this year after comparing them to the Beats by Dre headphones, we found them great for base but not for all round quality of sound like the ones from Bose. We all used them on a long haul flight from London to Bali and found them really comfortable and the noise cancelling feature really does work. My brother uses them in his uni studio on a daily basis and my boyfriend uses them when he’s doing computer work or weights at the gym and he finds them really comfortable.
2) Ellie Saab Rose Resort Perfume 30ml £33.50 – Although perfume is quite a personal thing, it’s always nice to receive something that smells beautiful. I’ve recently been loving this rose scented perfume by Elie Saab, I usually find rose scents quite overpowering but this one really isn’t offensive at all.
3) Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer £299.99 – I recently treated myself to this hairdryer using my Boots points, yes I really did have that many points saved up and it only took me about a decade! It’s quite the investment but it’s great for someone who uses heat on their hair quite often. I personally have seen a difference in the quality of my hair since I’ve been using this hairdryer since July, the heat it produces is really subtle compared to the Babyliss one I was using but it doesn’t take any longer to dry my hair than before.
4) Radley Odell Handbag £97 – I’ve never really been in to the Radley brand but I recently bought this handbag which went down in price from £139. I wear it cross body and even though it’s small am able to fit so much in it, my purse, keys, iPhone 7 and a small camera amongst other things. It’s perfect for day to day wear or for mini walking trips and is totally worth the money. The thing I love about it the most is it’s shape, it’s a half moon, which makes it quite unique, I also like how subtle the logo is on it and the little dog logo charm which is quite cute. I bought it in black with gold hardware as it will go with almost everything but it is also available in taupe and bottle green.
5) Wool and The Gang Knit Kit £35-£65 – This is a great gift for someone who wants a new hobby or for an avid knitter. I have bought myself many of these kits over the last year, as a complete beginner in the knitting community I’ve knitted a scarf and a hat and have a bag waiting to be knitted. They may seem expensive but the quality of the wool is amazing and the patterns are really easy to follow and when I’m having trouble with certain instructions I just go on YouTube and watch a tutorial.
6) Birchbox Subscription £30-£100 – I was lucky enough to be gifted a Birchbox subscription for my birthday this year, I’ve only had two so far but I am pretty impressed so far. It’s a nice way to try and be introduced to new beauty products thats I wouldn’t usually spend money on and think it’s a lovely gift to give to someone who enjoys beauty.
7) Eat Smart by Niomi Smart £18 – This is the perfect gift to give to someone who is hoping to live a healthier lifestyle in 2017. The recipes are all vegan, tasty and really easy to follow and Niomi herself has some cooking tutorials on her YouTube channel.
I hope this little guide has helped and gives you some ideas of what to get the women in your lives, especially in a time when most people have everything.