Stars look great all year round, printed on t-shirts, jumpers, dresses and even when featured on accessories such a jewellery and purses. Here are a few star print jumpers that have caught my eye this festive season.
- Autograph Pure Cashmere Star Print Round Neck Jumper – it was love at first sight when I first saw this star print jumper in my local Marks and Spencer. The colours are so complimentary and the fit is perfect. I’m just holding out to see if Santa puts this under my Christmas tree, as it is at the higher price point but that’s expected as it is cashmere.
- Superdry Ombre Star Jacquard Knit Jumper – this jumper looks so soft and cozy. Superdry clothes fit quite well and the quality is usually quite good. This will look great with black jeans either dressed up with heels or dressed down with trainers or flats.
- Superdry Star Jacquard Knit Jumper – I thought this jumper would look fab this festive season as the stars look glittery and it looks like it would be a great fit.
- New Look Navy Star Print Pyjama Sweater – who says you can’t look and feel great when you go to bed?! This star pyjama top is the perfect thing to lounge around in at home and will keep you nice and warm in bed. Great price point with matching joggers available.
- White Stuff Star In The Stripe Jersey Tee – I love how casually yet fancy this long sleeve stripe top looks with the gold stars and it’s 100% cotton which is a bonus.
- Next Sequin Star Sweater – another fancy festive jumper perfect to jazz things up, such a versatile piece which will look great with smart work trousers, a leather skirt or jeans.