I haven’t written a favourites post in a while so whilst I’m still recovering from a fever I thought this would be a nice little task to take my mind off things.
- first up is Maybelline Baby Lip Electro Lip Balm in Pink Shock, which I’ve been using forever and on a daily basis because they are so nourishing. I love layering this lip balm over lipsticks
- this Modalu Leather Mini Grab Bag is the perfect gig bag or day out bag when you don’t want to carry the entire contents of your house around with you all day! I comfortably managed to get in there my full size purse, my Canon G7x in a case, my iPhone 6, bunch of key plus tissues and make up essentials like mirror, lipstick and a compact
- if you’re looking for amazing pasta Vapianos is the place to go and the Great Portland Street branch is my favourite. I just love the vibe and its literally around the corner from Oxford Street and I could probably eat it all day everyday! I get the Arrabiata with fusilli pasta, it’s just amazing!
- my brother introduced to me to Action Bronson and I’ve been addicted to watching his Munchies show on YouTube all month
- my boyfriend introduced me to an amazing app which I’ve been using all month called Zeek, it’s an amazing way to save money. I recently paid £35 for a £50 Starbucks voucher and £45 for a £50 M&S voucher